The Language Teacher, the bimonthly publication of the Japan Association for Language Teaching, publishes articles and other material related to language teaching, particularly in an Asian context. TLT also serves the important role of publicizing information about the organization and its many events.
Latest Issue (JALT members only)
JALT Journal is the research journal of the Japan Association for Language Teaching. It is published semiannually, in May and November, and contains articles, perspectives and reviews.
Latest issue (JALT members only)
JALT Post-conference Publication
The JALT Post-conference Publication – Created after JALT’s international conference each year, these volumes stand as a record of our conferences; what was presented, and what was subsequently achieved.
The JALT chapters of Osaka and Kobe publish their own academic journals on an annual basis. The Osaka JALT Journal and the Kobe JALT Journal have articles about varying aspects of language teaching and learning.
- The Japan Journal of Multilingualism and Multiculturalism/ 多言語・多文化研究
- Bilingualism Newsletter
- Bilingualism Monograph
- Business Communication SIC Newsletter
- CEFR Journal – Research and Practice
- Critical Constructive Assessment of CEFR-informed Language Teaching
- CEFR-informed Learning, Teaching and Assessment: A Practical Guide
- JALT CALL Journal
- Critical Thinking and Language Learning
- Learning Learning
- Learner Development Journal
- Mind Brain Ed Think Tanks
- The PanSIG Journal
- The PanSIG conferences archive
- Mask & Gavel
- Teachers Helping Teachers Journal
- The School House
- Statistics Corner: Questions and Answers about Language Testing Statistics